AdsSociety is a an online ad network based in France. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to MaltaCPM ad network. Apart from publisher program there are attractive offers for advertisers too. The publishers can transfer their earnings to the advertiser accounts. AdsSociety review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join AdsSociety ad network
- The sites must not contain any objectionable content like hacking, adult, spam etc.
- There are no specific traffic restrictions for publishers to join this ad network.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not use auto refreshing sites, PTC sites, bots and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
Note : The publishers caught guilty would eventually lose their earnings and accounts.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The available payment options are PayPal, 2checkout and Solidtrustpay.
The publishers can make extra income referring others. The commission rate is 10% for referring both publishers and advertisers.
AdsSociety works well for all types of legit sites. Even small publishers can make decent income using this ad network. However the revenue purely depends on various factors like quality of the traffic, visitor’s location, niche, ads placement etc. It would be really beneficial for publishers if their sites have decent US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The small publishers take long time to reach the threshold payout ($50). The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You could also send payment screenshots. Hope this AdsSociety review help publishers to get started.
This Ad Network Is Closed Now