MaltaCPM is an online advertising network offering quality service and premium support. Located in Malta it is working with advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and CPA. It works similar to CPMEarn ad network. MaltaCPM ad network’s main goal is the constant dynamic development of programmatic solutions set between advertisers and publishers. According to them they always shows the best paying ads on sites. MaltaCPM’s intelligent and fully automatic system automatically finds the ad with the best CPM and shows it. MaltaCPM review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join MaltaCPM ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join.
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like pornography, warez, spam, hacking etc.
- The sites must not had made for the purpose of advertising.
- Don’t click on your own ads or encourage others.
- Don’t use traffic exchanges, bots, PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
The available ad sizes of display banners are 300×250, 728×90, 468×60, 120×600, 160×600. Being a publisher you can use maximum 3 ad units per page.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The available payment options are PayPal, Skrill and Wire transfer. The threshold payout is $50 when paid via PayPal and Skrill. It is $100 for wire transfer.
- No traffic restrictions
- Easy installation
- Worldwide traffic can get monetized
- 100% fill rate
- Timely payments
- Multiple Channels : Text, Display, Mobile & In app.
- Real time reporting system
- Implementation and conversion tracking
- CPM & CPC Model Advertising
- Banner & Text Advertising
- Targeting Options like: Country Wise, Age Wise, Gender Wise, Keywords.
- Real-time Reporting.
Contact: Skype: malta.cpm
MaltaCPM work for all types of websites. Publishers must experiment with this ad network. Hope this MaltaCPM review help publishers to get started.