Studads is a contextual advertising network located in US. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. That is publishers get paid for all the valid clicks and impressions. It’s a great opportunity for all webmasters and bloggers to monetize their content with this advertising network.
Studads review sites of the publishers prior to approval. Once approved publishers need to add HTML code on their sites to show ads. This ad network ensures to deliver best ad inventory in terms of prices, quality and relevance.
Even advertisers have several benefits using Studads to drive traffic.
How to join Studads as a publisher
- There are no specific traffic requirements for publishers to join this network.
- Publishers and bloggers must not host any objectionable content like pornography, piracy, hacking, gambling etc.
There are 3 types of ad formats namely text, photo text and images. Being a publisher you have access to different sizes of banners like 468 x 60, 728 x 90, 120 x 600, 160 x 600, 160 x 400, 120 x 240, 300 x 250, 250 x 250 etc. Publishers can place 3 ad units per page.
- Relaxed terms
- Easy signup process
- Global coverage
- 100% fill rate
- Ads start showing once code get placed on the site.
- Publishers can use the same ad units on any number of blogs, whereas in other ad networks it’s not possible.
- Low minimum payout
- Timely payments
- Studads don’t have PayPal payment option. Majority of publishers worldwide use PayPal to receive online income.
- Only one payment option
- No referral program
- Don’t click on your own ads or encourage others to do.
- It’s illegal to incentivize visitors to generate fake traffic.
- Don’t use bots or software to manipulate the ads.
- Don’t ever change the HTML ad code.
Publishers get 80% revenue share from Studads. They get paid on Net 30 basis via Bank wire transfer. The threshold payout is $10.
Final Conclusion :
Small bloggers and publishers can boost their online earnings with Studads advertising network. However the earnings depend on the visitor’s location and niche of the site. Sites having killer content and decent traffic will certainly perform well. Hope this Studads review help others to get started.