Adsoid review : online advertising network
Adsoid is an advertising network located in United Kingdom. It is serving publishers and advertisers worldwide since 2014. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. Adsoid has partnered with reputed ad exchanges to deliver best ad inventory to publishers. The best aspect is that publishers from every part of the world can join this network. Adsoid review every site and usually it takes 6 hours to mail you the result.
Requirements to join Adsoid as a publisher
- Only site owners need to apply for the publisher program.
- The site must attract 5000 page impressions per month.
- Only self hosted sites can apply for the publisher program.
- The site design and navigation matters most.This ad network won’t approve cluttered sites.
- Adsoid will unhesitatingly reject under construction and slow loading sites.
- The sites must not host offensive content like adult, hacking, gambling etc.
- PTC or autosurf sites are strictly disallowed.
Publishers will get paid $10 as a sign up bonus once they’re approved.
Adsoid offer different sizes of display advertising like 728×90, 300×250, 160×600 for both desktop and mobile. Publishers can use 4 ad units per page.
Adsoid pay its publishers on bi-weekly basis (Net 15). The payment options are PayPal, Check and Wire transfer. The threshold payout is $20. Publishers need to pay some fees if they receive earnings via Check or Wire transfer.
- Easy sign up and fast approval process
- Competitive eCPM rates
- Low traffic requirements
- 100% fill rate (US/UK/Canada/Australia)
- High quality ad inventory
- Low minimum payout with relaxed payment terms.
- Timely payments
- Real time reporting system
- Being a publisher you could also boost your earnings with their referral program. You can make 10% of the revenue made by publishers referred.
- Bloggers having content hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot, WordPress or Weebly can’t join this network.
- Non-English sites can’t gain with this network.
- Only the sites having US/UK/Canada and Australian traffic can perform well in terms of filling and earnings.
- Don’t ever click on your own ads or encourage others to do.
- Don’t ever try to manipulate the ads to gain clicks.
- Publishers indulging in illegal activities like usage of bots, participating in traffic exchanges will get banned for lifetime.
Final Conclusion :
Publishers driving 5,000 monthly impressions from US, UK, Canada and Australia can make decent income with Adsoid advertising network . Others must try this network and see how profitable it is. Hope this Adsoid review help others to get started.
It just so happens that ive been looking for a CPM network, so this post was very handy.
Have you personally tried it? Have you noticed any results?
In any case, I just signed up under your link. Let’s hope for the best 🙂
It’s nice to have you here. Yes I personally tried on my other blog and it worked. I wish you great success with Adsoid. Thanks for the comment. 🙂
I just subscribed with them and inserted their ads on one of my websites. How come that they serve Adsense Ads with “Ads by Google” mentioned on them?
There might be some issue with their ads. Since how long it is showing it?
It’s been 3 days now. I like Adsense ads, I’m just wondering how a third party like Adsoid network can serve “Google Ads” in publishers websites! Do you have an idea about that? Maybe a partnership…?
Haha may be they are working with Adsense. Any way how is it working for you? If there are no conversions then you just mail support team.
Working with Adsense? Is there other Ads network that serve Adsense ads aside from them?
I only know about Pubst ad network which is serving Google Adsense premium ads. https://www.way2earning.com/2015/11/pubst-review-google-adsense-premium-ads-network/.
Adsoid (and Advertopia which is similar) are scams. The have phishing pop ups that hang your browser so that you must kill the app or restart the computer. Your site will be flagged with a fishing advisory or a malware advisory, Because of that I suspect that most publishers will remove the tags before reaching the minimum $20 therefore losing their gains. Adsoid offers a $5 bonus if you stay28 days, by then you will be banned everywhere and never get it. Stay away!
Thanks for the information.
Any update, i just started using their ads, at http://classicgoals.com