Adstract review : Online advertising network
Adstract is a performance based online advertising network. Founded in 2009 it has good league of potential advertisers and premium publishers. It is a part of PLYmedia group and specialized in video advertising, performance based advertising and content monetization. According to them they are serving more than 5 billion impressions monthly. The revenue models of this ad network are CPV, CPC, CPM and CPA.
Adstract review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Adstract advertising network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this network.
- The sites must not host any illegitimate content like pornography, hacking, spam, viruses, malware etc.
- This ad network doesn’t accept incomplete or under construction sites.
- Don’t use traffic exchanges, bots or software to generate fake traffic.
- Don’t try to click or increase impressions on your own. You shouldn’t encourage others either.
- Don’t ever try to alter the ad code.
- Publishers must not use ad code on unapproved sites.
Publishers have access to the following formats : videos, rich media ads and expandable banners. The videos are generally picked up from YouTube, Vimeo and DailyMotion.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $100 when paid via PayPal, Check and Payoneer. For Wire transfer it is $300.
- Easy installation
- Competitive rates
- Publishers have control on ads
- High quality ad inventory
- Multiple ad formats
- Reporting system
- Users may experience irrelevant video ads.
- Minimum payout is high for small publishers.
- No referral program for publishers
Adstract is a good choice for entertainment based portals having decent US, UK, Canada and European traffic. However it is not confined to it alone. The earnings depend on the ads placement, traffic, niche and visitor’s location. Hope this Adstract review help publishers to get started.