How To Make Money With AdNow Native Ad Network : Review
Gone are the days when publishers completely rely on Google Adsense alone. Native ads have changed the shape of digital advertising. AdNow is a well-known native ad network. The commission types of this network are CPC and CPM. This network is ideal for both app and website owners. This native ad network is working with more than 150,000 publishers. This shows reliability of this ad network.
Eligible Criteria for sites to join Adnow native ad network
The sites must not
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Contain objectionable content like adult, spam, spyware, adware and malware.
- Promote illegal activities.
The Publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks.
- Click on their own ads or ask others to do.
- Use proxies, PTC sites and auto refreshing sites to generate fake traffic.
How to get started with Adnow
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $20 for PayPal and it is $200 for Wire transfer. The publishers can contact support team for other payment options.
The publishers can earn 5% commission for referring others.
- Hassle free installation
- Non-English sites can join this native ad network.
- Global coverage
- Competitive rates
- You can use these ads along with other ad networks like Adsense.
- If your site get rejected by this network for some reasons, you can reapply after making changes.
- The publishers can track their revenue and performance real time.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
AdNow works well for all types of legit sites. The rates are comparatively high for sites having US, UK, Canada and European traffic. The best place for placing the widget is below content. The ads merged properly would attract more engagement from visitors. However the revenue depends on quality of traffic. The publishers who have tried this native ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this AdNow review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.