AdsMain Review : Top Performing Affiliate Marketing Network
AdsMain is the performance based affiliate network. Headquartered in US and launched in 2010 this network is serving reputed brands and premium affiliates. The revenue models of this affiliate network are CPA, CPS and CPL. It is a good alternative to CPAGrip affiliate network. Adsmain review applications before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join AdsMain affiliate network
The sites must not
- Contain adult content.
- Have hosted spam, viruses, spyware, adware and malware.
- Promote illegal activities.
- Have any vulgar material.
- Link to any illegal sites.
The affiliates must not
- Spam offers at unwanted places.
- promote offers on E-commerce sites.
- Use bots or software to manipulate conversions.
- Generate fake traffic using proxies, PTC sites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing sites.
The affiliates must
- Contact support team before promoting offers on social media.
AdsMain has zero tolerance towards fraud. This network bans affiliates if they caught guilty.
The affiliates get paid when someone takes action like downloading or buys from the merchant.
Allowed promotion methods
- Contextual Pop-ups
- Social media
Note : To make things better the affiliates should contact support before getting started.
The publishers can get paid on Net 30 or Net 15 or weekly basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Check, Wire and ACH.
Affiliates can make extra income referring others. The commission rate is 5%.
- Attractive offers
- Global coverage
- Best commissions
- The affiliates can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Being an affiliate you get paid on time.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support ( E-Mail and Phone)
1072 Bedford Ave, PMB107
Brooklyn, NY 11216, USA
AdsMain is one of the best performance network. Many affiliates worldwide are happy with this network. The affiliates who have tried this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this AdsMain review help affiliates to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.