CPAGrip Review : Make Money With This CPA Affiliate Network
CPAGrip is a reputed performance based network. The revenue models of this affiliate network are CPA, CPS and CPL. It is a good alternative to CPALead affiliate network. CPAGrip review sites and email distribution lists before approving them. However you don’t need to have a website to get started. There are other methods like apps, content, E-mail marketing and search campaigns.
Requirements for sites/apps/E-mail distribution lists to join CPAGrip affiliate network
- The sites/apps must not have created for the advertising purpose. This affiliate network loves great content sites.
- Under construction and incomplete sites must stay away from this affiliate network.
- This affiliate network doesn’t approve sites hosted on free platforms like Blogspot.
- The sites must not have hosted any illegal content like spam, malware, spyware, adware, viruses etc.
- Being an affiliate you must not redirect your site from adult sites.
How does CPAGrip works for affiliates?
The affiliates can monetize their sites using following tools : Content Lockers, Offer Walls, URL / File lockers and Video Lockers. When a user completes the task or buys something you get paid. The tasks could be anything like International email submits, surveys or mobile pin submits.
The affiliates can also boost their revenue referring others. The commission rate is 5%.
The affiliates get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are Payoneer, Check, Paypal, ACH Direct Deposit and Wire transfer.
- Instant approval
- Multiple monetization tools
- 2000+ campaigns
- Referral system
- Reporting system
- Timely payments
- Best support
CPAGrip is a genuine affiliate network which always pay its affiliates on time. The content based sites/apps having decent traffic can earn more revenue. The affiliates who had tried this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this CPAGrip review help affiliates to get started.