BidMagnet is an affiliate network based in Sweden. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPL and CPS. This network runs both adult and non-adult campaigns. This network doesn’t accept incent traffic. BidMagnet review websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Pop up
- Pop under
- Text ads
- Banner ads
- Video ads
Bidmagnet Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 15 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Webmoney and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $50.
Best Features Of Bidmagnet Affiliate Network
- This network is serving more than 50M daily advertising impressions on more than 30K websites.
- Multiple ad formats
- Target only relevant clients
1) Country and city filter – reach global audience or a particular city dweller
2) OS and Browser filter – want a unicorn? Linux users of Opera browser? We have some
3) ISP or IP range filter – get more precise targeting by IP range
4) Keyword filter – have converting keywords? Get your “quality leads”
5) Time filter – get impressions according to a particular time schedule
6) Language filter – talk one language with your customers
7) Platform id filter – blacklist websites that are not convertible for your campaign or whitelist the best one
8) Retargeting – nurture leads or re-engage existing clients to increase your revenue
Customers with real purchasing intent.
- They have their own solutions for automatic monitoring and manual verification of traffic quality to eliminate fraud impressions. The team of their people from the quality department every day analyse results and make sure that you get only real users with true purchasing intent.
Email : [email protected]
Bidmagnet network converts well for all types of campaigns. The publishers who had worked or still working with this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Bidmagnet review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.