Linkrex is a URL shortening network where you can make money by shortening URLs. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. You can share shortened links on social networks, forums, websites and blogs. When someone clicks on the link and view the ad, you get paid. You can earn up to $15 for 1000 views. Linkrex review all activities of publishers.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Linkrex URL Shortening Network
- The websites of publishers must not contain any objectionable content.
- The publishers must not click on the shortened links for viewing ads.
- The publishers must not encourage people for clicking or viewing ads.
- The shortened links cannot be opened in popup or iframe.
- Being a publisher, you must not advertise Linkrex on traffic exchanges and PTC sites.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The payment options are PayPal, Bitcoin, Payoneer and PayTM. The Paytm option is available only for Indians. The minimum payout is $5 for PayPal and Paytm. Where as it is $50 for Payoneer and $20 for Bitcoin.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 25%.
Best Features Of Linkrex URL Shortening Network
- Competitive rates
- High referral income
- The publishers can track their clicks, impressions, conversions and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
I personally didn’t use Linkrex shortening network but I heard good feedback from publishers. The rates are high for Ireland, Greenland, Poland and European traffic. The publishers who are working or worked with this shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also share payment proof. Hope this Linkrex review help publishers to get started.