Adbility Review : Earn Money While Shortening URLs
Adbility is a URL shortening network where you can earn money shrinking links. The revenue models of this URL shortening network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Adhy.pe URL shortening network. The publishers can also take full advantage of their Faucet to earn bitcoins. Adbility review sites before approving publishers.
Requirements for publishers to join and use Adbility.me URL shortening network
The publishers must not
- Create multiple accounts.
- Place shortened links on traffic exchanges, PTC sites, proxies and auto refreshing sites.
- Place shortened links on sites containing objectionable content like pornography, spam, viruses, malware, spyware and adware.
- Click on their URL shortened links
- Encourage others to click and open shortened links.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Redirect shortened links to other sites.
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link
- Mass Shrinker
- Full Page Script
- Developers API
The publishers get paid on the request basis. The minimum payout is $1. The payment options are PayPal, Payza, Payeer and Bitcoin.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 30%.
Best Features of Adbility.me
- Great tools
- Low threshold payout ($1)
- Multiple payment options
- The publishers can also earn from their Bitcoin faucet.
- Timely payments : You don’t need to wait for longer times to get paid.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- High referral commission
- Dedicated support
Adbility.me works well for all types of publishers. The rates vary from $3 per 1000 views to $12 per 1000 views. The rates are comparatively high for US, UK, Germany and European traffic. The publishers who have used this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Adbility review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.