AdsRevenue Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers
AdsRevenue is an online ad network based in Canada. It is a part of Yesup advertising network. The revenue models of this network are CPM, CPC and Pop. It is a good alternative to Admediatex ad network. Apart from site monetization program, you can also try as an advertiser. Many prominent advertisers are using this network to boost traffic. So, if you want to promote your page or site, you can try AdsRevenue as the price is very affordable. AdsRevenue review sites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Requirements for publishers to join and use AdsRevenue ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like spam, child pornography, viruses, malware, adware and spyware.
- Have broken copyright laws.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Indulge in any malpractices
The publishers can have access to the following ad types and sizes :
- Leaderboard (728×90)
- Custom size (200×110)
- Full banner (468×60)
- Button (125×125)
- Skyscraper (120×600)
- Wide skyscraper (160×600)
- Vertical banner (120×240)
- Medium rectangle (300×250)
- Half page banner (300×600)
- Full screen Interstitial (320×480)
- Billboard banner (970×250)
and many more formats.
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer and Check. The minimum payout is $50.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network.
- The publishers have access to wide range of categories.
- Friendly dashboard
- Timely payments
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
AdsRevenue work well for all types of publishers, small or big. The publishers who have used this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this AdsRevenue review help publishers to get started.