Galaksion is an online ad network connecting advertisers and publishers worldwide. Located in Scotland this network offers publishers to monetize traffic at high rates. It’s a good alternative to AdMediaKing ad network. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM, CPL and CPA. Galksion review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Galaksion ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this ad network.
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like pornography, hacking, spam etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- Publishers must not click on their own ads or ask others to do so.
- Publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks.
- Publishers must not use bots, auto refreshing software, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
Publishers have access to following ad formats : Screensaver, Pop-under, Pop-up, Slide banners, video ads, Interstitials and sponsored links. For more formats publishers must contact support team. The sizes of display banners are as follows : 300X250, 240X400, 600X200, 468X60, 728X90 and 160X600.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is €100 (100 Euros). The different payment options are Wire transfer and direct deposit via Credit card.
- Competitive rates
- Multiple ad formats
- Publishers have control on ads.
- Real time reporting system
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
- High threshold payout : Small publishers takes very long time to reach 100 Euros.
- No PayPal payment option : Many publishers use PayPal to receive revenue.
Galaksion works well for sites having Russian, CIS, American, Canadian, Indian, European and Latin American traffic. However revenue depend on several factors like ads placement, visitor’s location, traffic etc. Publishers who had tried this network can share their experiences in the section below. Hope this Galaksion review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.