Adxpansion Review : Online Advertising Network For Publishers
Adxpansion is an online ad network based in Canada. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. This network mainly focuses on adult verticals. It is a good alternative to PlugRush network. Adxpansion review sites of publishers before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join and use Adxpansion ad network
The sites must not
- Host any illegitimate content like child pornography, viruses, malware, spyware and adware.
- Have broken copyright laws.
The publishers must not
- Click on their own ads
- Encourage others to click and view ads.
- Use paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, autosurf, and click-exchange programs to generate fake traffic.
- Use more than 5 ad units per page.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Standard Banner ( 468×60, 728×90, 300×250, 120×600, 160×600 and 120×240 )
- In-Player and In-Stream Ad ( 300×250 and 468×60 )
- IM Box
- Floating ad
- Mobile (305×99, 300×100 and 300×50)
- In-Player Text Ad
Being a publisher you can receive earnings twice a month. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Paxum, Wire and Check.
Real-time Reporting System
Actually the stats won’t get updated real-time. It takes at least 2 hours after thorough monitoring.
- Flexible payment terms
- Multiple ad formats
- Being a publisher you can filter ads
- Best rates for premium publishers
- Timely payments : The publishers get their earnings on time.
- They may ban you anytime and as a result you will lose your earnings.
Adxpansion works well for all types of adult traffic. The rates are high for adult sites. This network doesn’t work well for non-adult niche. The publishers who have used this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Adxpansion review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.