AdYolk Review : CPC/CPM Online Advertising Network
AdYolk is an online ad network based in India. Launched in 2011 this ad network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to MaltaCPM ad network. AdYolk review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join AdYolk CPC/CPM ad network
- There are no minimum traffic restrictions for sites to join this ad network.
- This ad network doesn’t accept adult sites.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The content must comply with the terms.
- The publishers must not promote illegal activities.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Being a publisher you must neither click on ads nor offer money/gifts to visitors for viewing/clicking.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display ads (160×600, 336 x 280, 300 x 600, 300×250, 728×90, 120×600 and 468×60)
- Pop up ads
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Best Features Of AdYolk
- Easy signup
- Global coverage
- High fill rates
- Competitive CPM rates
- Multiple ad formats
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and earnings real time.
- Dedicated support
Phone : + 916 40 111 5555
E-Mail : contactadyolk.com
AdYolk works well for all types of niches. The rates are comparatively high for US and European traffic. However the revenue depends on niche, site quality, visitors location, ads placement and traffic. The more quality traffic you send to your site, the higher revenue you can get. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this AdYolk review help publishers to get started.