Goolink is a URL shortening network based in Romania. The revenue models of this network are CPM and CPV. It is a good alternative to GainURL URL shortening network. Goolink review all activities of publishers. One must follow certain guidelines to use this network.
The publishers must not
- Place shortened links on traffic exchanges and PTC sites.
- Use sites containing viruses, child pornography, spam, spyware, adware and malware content.
- Create multiple accounts.
- Click on your own links or offer incentives to people for clicking/viewing.
- Promote illegal activities.
- Spam aggressively on sites, blogs, public forums and social networks.
- Redirect shortened links to other sites.
After shrinking URLs the publishers can share them on social media, websites, blogs, forums etc. When someone clicks the link and see the ad page, you get paid.
The publishers can get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $5. The payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring others to this network. The commission rate you could earn is 10% for life.
- Competitive rates
- Your links could be protected.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- Low threshold payout
- Timely payments : Unlike other networks you don’t need to wait for long time. Being a publisher you get paid on time.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
Goolink is a great source of income for publishers. The rates of US, UK, Canada and European traffic are comparatively high. The publishers who have tried this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Goolink review help publishers to get started.
Join this URL shortening network and start making money