MediaVenus Review : Native Advertising Network For Publishers
MediaVenus is a native ad network based in UK. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to nativly ad network. This network works with both adult webmasters as well as non-adult site owners. MediaVenus review sites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Requirements for publishers to join and use MediaVenus native ad network
The sites must
- Have self hosted
- Generate at least 500 visitors per day.
- Add value to the visitors.
The sites must not
- Host any illegitimate content like child pornography, spam, viruses, malware, adware and spyware.
- Have made for the advertising purpose.
The publishers must not
- Modify the ad code
- Encourage others to click or view ads.
- Click on their own ads
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $15. The payment options are WebMoney, Paxum, PayPal, Capitalist, Credit Card, Wire Transfer and Epayments.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 50%.
- High fill rates
- Webmasters can use native ads along with Google Adsense.
- Highest referral share
- Real-time reporting system
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
Address : MEDIAVENUS LTD Suite 1, 5 Percy street, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 1DG, United Kingdom
Telephone : +44 20 3318 4487
When I tried to research this network, I have encountered many negative reviews about this native ad network. We can’t conclude anything until we experience it. But, I had a talk with some publishers who had really benefited from this network. The publishers who have used this native ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this MediaVenus review help publishers to get started.