I am going to talk about the Popads in this post. The Popads is a well-known pop-under ad network located in Costa Rica. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It has really gained trust from publishers and advertisers in a short time. The higher eCPM rates and timely payments are the main reasons behind its popularity. Are you one who got fed up with the AdSense rejection or ban? The Popads will certainly come to their rescue.
One must remember that the Popads review sites prior to the approval.
What Are the Requirements for Joining the Popads?
- You must be happy about having no traffic restrictions for the publishers.
- The websites must host legal content. Even adult sites having illegitimate content are not allowed to join this network.
- Make sure that your site is abide by the US and Costa Rica laws.
Generally, they take up to 24 hours to review the websites.
How Will You Get Paid?
The publishers can receive their earnings via PayPal, Payoneer and Wire transfer. The threshold payout is $5 for PayPal, $20 for the Payoneer and it is $2000 for wire transfer. You can request payment once the threshold amount is reached.
Do They Have a Referral program?
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring to the Popads. You can earn 10% of the referred publisher’s income and 10% of the referred advertiser’s budget.
What Are the Best Features of the Popads?
- You will receive higher eCPM rates when compared to the other pop-up ad networks.
- It is a trusted ad network.
- The Popads accepts all types of websites.
- Adult webmasters can monetize their content with this network.
- Even the Blogspot blogs can join the Popads network. This is great news for BlogSpot bloggers as they don’t need to redirect to the custom domains.
- The pop-up ads can work along with the Google Adsense ads.
- You can reject certain ads.
- You can set the price of an ad.
The Other Advantages Are:
- Lowest minimum payout
- Timely payments
- Flexible payment terms
- Real time reporting system
- Referral program
- Best support team
What Are the Cons
- The eCPM rates are lower during weekends.
- The visitors may find Pop-unders and pop-ups annoying. It will harm genuine traffic in the long run.
- Sometimes visitors may experience irrelevant ads.
- If there are no advertisers for your country, then you don’t see any pop-ups.
- Sometimes publishers may see their rates too low for some countries.
- The popads don’t count all impressions.
- If visitors use proxy, VPN or ad blockers, then you could see the stats coming down.
What Is the Don’ts?
- Don’t be greedy by setting a higher bid price. Sometimes the ads might be unavailable.
- Don’t allow more than 2 pop-unders. The overall performance may get disturbed.
- Don’t try to generate traffic by bots or traffic exchanges.
What Is the Final Conclusion?
The Popads has openly disclosed that the CPM rate is around $4 for US traffic. So, the sites having lots of US and European traffic will undoubtedly perform well. The sites with great content and adequate organic traffic will earn decent income. However, your earnings depend on several factors like location of the visitors, quality and niche of the site, time of visit. Hope this Popads review helps publishers for getting started.
Join this pop-under advertising network and start making money
Nice post, It is one of the best pop under ad network. I am using it from one year and it has never disappointed me.
By the way, you have a very beautiful theme, its really awesome !
Your presentation is also impressive which has made this theme look very professional and attractive.
I’m glad you liked it. Glad to hear that Popads worked for you. Thanks for your compliments and comment. Even I like your site bro. 🙂 🙂
Thanks, i have bookmarked your site for later references and also subscribed to it. I like websites of my niche especially good ones like yours because here not only i come to know about ad networks but i get valuable information to share with my visitors too.
I feel more glad when i see Indians doing well.
Have a good day.
Hey Amit thanks for everything bro. 🙂
I’ve generated over $3k as a publisher on Popads… But as an advertiser i’ve done over $100k in profits.
Are you still working with Popads as a publisher? I’d love some more tips how I can increase my revenue…
If you are interested in checking out my Popads guide for advertisers check it out:
https://ppcmode.com/popads-guide/ I’d love to know what you think!
Hello Brent thanks for sharing your experience and guide. I’m really glad that you made profits with Popads. Hope your guide helps my readers. 🙂
It’s pretty good article and i will be glad if you add detalied review of their popunder ads, i’m interested in their average CPC and things like that
Great article. Thank you for sharing that type of content.
I am struggling with my website revenue. Now, i hope popads are useful for me.
Thanks once again.