I am going to talk about the Popads in this post. The Popads is a well-known pop-under ad network located in Costa Rica. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It has really gained trust from publishers and advertisers in a short time. The higher eCPM rates and timely payments are the main reasons behind its popularity. Are you one who got fed up with the AdSense rejection or ban? The Popads will certainly come to their rescue.
One must remember that the Popads review sites prior to the approval.
What Are The Requirements For Joining The Popads?
- You must be happy for having no traffic restrictions for the publishers.
- The websites must host legal content. Even the adult sites having the illegitimate content are not allowed to join this network.
- Make sure that your site is abide by the US and Costa Rica laws.
Generally they take up to 24 hours for reviewing the websites.
How Will You Get Paid?
The publishers can receive their earnings via the PayPal, Payoneer and Wire transfer. The threshold payout is $5 for the PayPal, $20 for the Payoneer and it is $2000 for wire transfer. You can request the payment once the threshold amount is reached.
Do They Have A Referral program?
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring to the Popads. You can earn 10% of the referred publisher’s income and 10% of the referred advertiser’s budget.
What Are The Best Features Of The Popads?
- You will receive higher eCPM rates when compared to the other pop-up ad networks.
- It is a trusted ad network.
- The Popads accepts all types of websites.
- The adult webmasters can monetize their content with this network.
- Even the Blogspot blogs can join the Popads network. This is a great news for blogspot bloggers as they don’t need to redirect to the custom domains.
- The pop-up can ads work along with the Google Adsense ads.
- You can reject certain ads.
- You can set the price of an ad.
The Other Advantages Are :
- Lowest minimum payout
- Timely payments
- Flexible payment terms
- Real time reporting system
- Referral program
- Best support team
What Are The Cons
- The eCPM rates are lower during weekends.
- The visitors may find Pop-unders and pop-ups annoying. It will harm genuine traffic in long run.
- Sometimes visitors may experience irrelevant ads.
- If there are no advertisers for your country, then you don’t see any pop-ups.
- Sometimes publishers may see their rates too low for some countries.
- The popads doesn’t count all impressions.
- If visitors use proxy, VPN or ad blockers, then you could see the stats coming down.
What Are The Don’ts?
- Don’t be greedy by setting higher bid price. Sometimes the ads might be unavailable.
- Don’t allow more than 2 pop-unders. The overall performance may get disturbed.
- Don’t try to generate traffic by bots or traffic exchanges.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
The Popads has openly disclosed that the CPM rate is around $4 for US traffic. So, the sites having lots of US and European traffic will undoubtedly perform well. The sites with great content and adequate organic traffic will earn decent income. However your earnings depend on several factors like location of the visitors, quality and niche of the site, time of visit. Hope this Popads review helps publishers for getting started.
- What Homeowners Should Know Before Hiring a Contractor - Jul 2, 2022
- Bullions to Banknotes: A History of Gold as Currency - Jun 29, 2022
- Thinkific Affiliate Program: Promote Online Courses Software - Jun 23, 2022