AdPubMedia Review : Online CPM Advertising Network
AdPubMedia is an online ad network based in US. The revenue model of this network is CPM. It is the best alternative to Adtrue ad network. AdPubMedia review sites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Requirements for publishers to join and use AdPubMedia ad network
The publishers must not
- Create multiple accounts
- Click on their own ads.
- Encourage others to click or view ads.
- Promote ads on social media, E-mail and forums.
- Place ads on adult sites.
- Use bots or software to generate clicks and impressions.
- Use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to all standard sizes of display banners.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 5%.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $10. The payment option is PayPal.
Best Features Of AdPubMedia Network
- Low threshold payout
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- User-friendly dashboard
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
Address : 1010 Avenue, New York, NY 10018
E-Mail : email@example.com
Monday – Saturday : 9:00 – 18:00
AdPubMedia works for all types of traffic. It is too early to discuss about their CPM rates. However the revenue depends on quality of site, niche, traffic and visitor’s location. Some of the links including social profiles on their homepage are not working. It would be good if they have more payment options as some countries don’t support PayPal. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this AdPubMedia review help publishers to get started.