Popunder Media is an US-based popunder ad network. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM and Pop. It is a great alternative to Popunder network. Popunder Media review sites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Popunder Media Network
- Being a webmaster, you must not host any illegitimate on your websites.
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, traffic exchanges and PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
- This network doesn’t accept landing pages, incomplete or under construction websites.
- The publishers must not modify ad codes.
- Being a publisher you must not create multiple accounts.
- The content must add value to the users.
The publishers would get paid on request basis. The payment options available are PayPal, Payoneer and Bitcoin. The minimum payout is $10 when paid via PayPal and Bitcoin. For Payoneer it is $50.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this ad network. The rate of commission is 10%.
Best Features Of Popunder Media Network
- This popunder ad network doesn’t bother about the traffic. Even low traffic websites can monetize using this network.
- Responsive ads
- Clean and malware free ads
- The publishers stats get updated on daily basis.
- Timely payments : The publishers don’t need to wait for longer times. You could receive your earnings on time.
- Referral bonus
- Dedicated support via E-Mail and Skype
Popunder Media works for both low and high traffic websites. However, the revenue depends on certain factors like site niche, ads placement, visitor location and traffic. The publishers who have used this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Popunder Media review help publishers to get started.