Popunder Review : Online Popunder Advertising Network
Popunder is an online pop under ad network based in Russia. Launched in 2007 this network is serving advertisers and publishers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPM and CPV. It is a good alternative to PopTM ad network. This pop under network accepts both adult and non-adult sites. Popunder review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Popunder ad network
- The Sites must generate at least 1000 visitors per day.
- The publishers need to show their traffic using Google analytics tool.
- Being a publisher you must not have hosted child pornography, malware, spyware and adware content.
The publishers must not
- Use bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges and proxies to bring fake traffic.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers can get access to following ad formats : Popunder and clickunder.
The publishers get paid on weekly basis. The minimum payout is $0.62. The payment options are Webmoney WMR (Minimum -$0.62), Webmoney WMZ (Minimum – $2), Okpay (email), PayPal ( Minimum-$20), Paxum (Minimum – $0.62), Epayments (Minimum – $0.62), Yandex Money (Minimum -$0.62), QIWI (Minimum -$0.62) and Visa/Mastercard/Maestro (Minimum-$3.09).
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring others to this network. The commission rate is 7%.
- Low minimum payout
- Competitive rates
- Multiple payment options
- Timely payments : Being a publisher you receeive earnings on time.
- Special rewards and bonus for publishers
- You can use these ads along with other ad networks.
- Dedicated support
Popunder ad network works for all types of sites. The rates are not bad. This network pays only for clicks, not for impressions. The publishers who have tried this network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Popunder review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.