Madadsmedia recently joined the top ad networks league and it pays on CPM ( Cost per 1000 impressions) basis. Bloggers and web publishers can make money with Madadsmedia by placing their banners on their sites. Madadsmedia has good rapport with reputed advertisers which helps publishers to increase their earnings. The ad campaigns run on publisher sites could be CPC (Cost per click), CPM, CPA (Cost per action) or CPL (Cost per lead). Unlike other networks Madadsmedia doesn’t care about the site traffic. But, Madadsmedia strictly don’t allow sites which hosts illegal content like hacking and gambling. Each approved publisher being assisted by an account manager to guide through the process. The best thing about Madadsmedia is that they will not leave the inventory empty. Madadsmedia allows only 4 ad units per page.
Publishers get paid on Net 45 ( 45 days) basis via Check, Paypal and ACH. The threshold payout is $50.
1. Madadsmedia ads can run along with other network ads.
2. Decent CPM rates compared to other programs
3. Great support from Madadsmedia
4. Real time reporting
1. Madadsmedia doesn’t allow multiple sites at a time. You need to apply one by one separately for the approval.
2. There is no affiliate program for the publishers.
Final conclusion: Madadsmedia works well if your site attracts decent traffic from US.
This is all about how publishers can make money with Madadsmedia.
- Desert Farm review: Best Play to earn NFT Game with high returns - May 22, 2022
- NordLayer Affiliate Program (2022): Join and Earn Cash - May 19, 2022
- How to start your small business on Etsy - May 18, 2022