Want-ads is an online ad network based in United Kingdom. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. It is a great alternative to Wingoads ad network. Want-ads doesn’t review websites or apps of publishers before approving their accounts. You can straightaway start using their ads on your websites.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use Want-ads Ad Network
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC websites, auto refreshing websites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The websites must not host child pornography, spam, malware, spyware and adware content.
- The publishers must not modify ad codes given by this network.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- Being a publisher you must neither click on your own ads nor ask others to do.
- The websites must not have broken copyright laws.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- 728×90 Leaderboard
- 300×250 Rectangle
- 336×280 Large Rectangle
- 468×60 Small Leaderboard
- 120×600 Skyscraper
Want-ads Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on weekly basis. The available payment option is PayPal. The minimum payout is $20.
Best Features Of Want-ads Ad Network
- This network is claiming that it will bypass ad blockers.
- Timely payments : The publishers receive their earnings on time (Net 7).
- The publishers can track their stats and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- High referral bonus : You can earn $10 when your referred publisher earns $20.
- Dedicated support via E-Mail and Skype
Address : Suite 31, Portland House, Glacis Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA
E-Mail : [email protected]
Skype : [email protected]
Want-ads network is ideal for both adult and mainstream niches. The minimum CPM rate is $0.03. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof here. Hope this Want-ads review help publishers to get started.
Join This Online Ad Network And Start Making Money
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.