Lookcpm is an online ad network based in US. The revenue models of this network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Adtomatik ad network. Lookcpm review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Lookcpm ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like adult, spam, spyware, adware, malware and viruses.
- Contain excessive advertising.
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Have multiple accounts.
- Promote illegal activities.
This ad network doesn’t accept
- Under construction and incomplete sites
- PTC sites and traffic exchanges
- Gambling sites
- Sites having clumsy design.
- New sites ( <1 month old )
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats : Display, Banner, Fullpage, Interstital, and Mobile Ads. You can use maximum 4 ad units per page.
The publishers can boost their income by referring others. You get 5% from your referred members earnings.
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $1. The payment options are PayPal and Payza.
- Mutiple ad formats
- Low threshold payout
- Referral system
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue real time.
- The publishers always receive payments on time.
- Dedicated support
Address: South Jordan, UT United States
Phone: (801) 231-9975
Email: [email protected]
Lookcpm works well for all types of legit sites. The rates for Tier 1 traffic are high. US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic comes under Tier 1. There are other factors like ads placement, niche, traffic, advertiser campaign and quality of site which decides the revenue. This ad network suggests to place ads above the fold. The publishers who have tried this CPM ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this Lookcpm review help publishers to get started.