YieldAds is an online ad network based in Malaysia. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM and CPA. It is a good alternative to Adtomatik ad network. YieldAds review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join YieldAds ad network
The sites must not
- Host objectionable content like adult, torrent, piracy, spam, spyware, adware and malware.
- Have violated copyright laws.
- Promote illegal activities
This network doesn’t accept
- Under construction and incomplete sites
- Sites made for advertising purpose. The content must add value to the visitors.
The publishers must not
- Offer gifts or money to click ads.
- Click on their own ads.
- Use bots, proxies and PTC sites to generate traffic.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display banners ( 120×600, 160×600, 300×250, 468×60 and 728×90 )
- Floating banners
- Layer ads
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $50 when paid via PayPal. For Wire transfer it is $100.
- Fast approval
- Easy installation
- Global coverage
- The publishers can track their revenue and performance real time.
- Low CPM rates : The eCPM rates are low when compared to other ad networks.
- Late payments : Many publishers have complaints about delay in payments.
YieldAds Sdn. Bhd.
Level 20, Suite 20.02,
The Gardens, South Tower,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Telephone: + (603) 2282 6413
Fax : + (603) 2282 6096
Email: [email protected]
YieldAds work well for all types of legal sites. It is a genuine network. They will pay you for sure but there might be a little delay. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this YieldAds review help publishers to get started.
This Network Is Closed Now
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.