YieldAds is an online ad network based in Malaysia. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM and CPA. It is a good alternative to Adtomatik ad network. YieldAds review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join YieldAds ad network
The sites must not
- Host objectionable content like adult, torrent, piracy, spam, spyware, adware and malware.
- Have violated copyright laws.
- Promote illegal activities
This network doesn’t accept
- Under construction and incomplete sites
- Sites made for advertising purpose. The content must add value to the visitors.
The publishers must not
- Offer gifts or money to click ads.
- Click on their own ads.
- Use bots, proxies and PTC sites to generate traffic.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Display banners ( 120×600, 160×600, 300×250, 468×60 and 728×90 )
- Floating banners
- Layer ads
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $50 when paid via PayPal. For Wire transfer it is $100.
- Fast approval
- Easy installation
- Global coverage
- The publishers can track their revenue and performance real time.
- Low CPM rates : The eCPM rates are low when compared to other ad networks.
- Late payments : Many publishers have complaints about delay in payments.
YieldAds Sdn. Bhd.
Level 20, Suite 20.02,
The Gardens, South Tower,
Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Telephone: + (603) 2282 6413
Fax : + (603) 2282 6096
Email: [email protected]
YieldAds work well for all types of legal sites. It is a genuine network. They will pay you for sure but there might be a little delay. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this YieldAds review help publishers to get started.