SkyAdMedia Review : Online Advertising Network
SkyAdMedia is an online ad network based in UK. Launched in 2014 this network is serving publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. It is a good alternative of CPMOnly ad network. SkyAdMedia review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join SkyAdMedia ad network
The sites must not
- Host adult, spyware, adware, gambling, warez and malware content.
- Have made for the advertising purpose
- Have broken copyright laws
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- Modify ad code
- Use bots, PTC sites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing sites to send fake traffic to their sites.
- Create multiple accounts
Note : This ad network is against to spam and illegal activities. The publishers caught guilty of doing wrong things may lose their earnings as well as accounts.
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $10.
Best Features of SkyAdMedia CPM ad network
- Easy to get started
- Premium advertisers
- Competitive rates
- Responsive ad formats
- The publishers can track their ads performance and revenue using real time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
Telephone : +44 20 3290 2513
E-Mail : [email protected]
SkyAdMedia works for all types of sites, small or big. The rates are comparatively high for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The quality traffic you send to your sites, the more revenue you can earn. The publishers who have tried this CPM ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this SkyAdMedia review help publishers to get started.
Join this CPM ad network and start making money
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.