PPC Ad Media Review : Online Advertising Network
PPC Ad Media is an online ad network based in New Zealand. The revenue model of this ad network is CPC. It is a good alternative to Clicksocean ad network. PPC Ad Media review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join PPC Ad Media network
The sites must not
- Host pornography, spam, malware and spyware content.
- Promote illegal activities
- Have broken copyright laws
The publishers must not
- Use bots, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Modify ad code
- Click on their own ads or encourage others to do
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers can have access to following ad formats : Text ads and Banner ads.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The payment options are BitCoin and PayPal. The minimum payout is $1.
Best Features of PPCAdMedia ad network
- Global coverage
- Competitive rates
- Being a publisher you can customize the ads matching your site’s design.
- Reporting system
- Timely payment : The publishers can receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PPC Ad Media network works well for all types of sites, small or big. The revenue depend on the site niche, quality of site, traffic and visitor location. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this PPC Ad Media review help publishers to get started.