Quu.se Review : Make Money From This URL Shortening Network
Quu.se is a URL shortening network based in Sweden. The revenue models of this URL shortening network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Goolink shortening network. Quu.se review all the activities of publishers.
Requirements for publishers to use Quu.se URL shortening network
The publishers must not
- Shorten links containing illegal content like pornography, adware, spyware, malware, viruses etc.
- Promote this network on traffic exchanges, auto refreshing sites and PTC websites.
- Click on their own shortened links
- Offer gifts or money to users for clicking and viewing ads.
- Spam on forums, social networks and blogs with shortened links.
- Create multiple accounts
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks
- Redirect shortened links to other sites
The publishers can have access to the following tools :
- Quick Link : It is a simple tool where you can directly shrink URLs.
- Mass Shrinker : Being a publisher you can shrink up to 20 URLs at a time using this tool.
- Full Page Script : This tool used to shrink all the URLs on your site by pasting a simple code.
- Developers API : This tool is useful for developers.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $5. The payment option is PayPal.
The publishers can boost their earnings by referring others to this URL shortening network. The commission rate is 20%.
- Multiple tools
- Competitive rates
- Low minimum payout
- Real time reporting system
- Timely payments : The publishers can get paid on time.
- Referral system
- Dedicated support
Quu.se is a great URL shortening network. The rates are comparatively higher for US, UK, Canada, Australia and rest of Europe. The publishers who have used this URL shortening network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Quu.se review help publishers to get started.