Sapphirum Review : Online Ad Network
Sapphirum is an online ad network based in Netherlands. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM and CPA. This ad network is specialized in monetizing entertainment traffic. Sapphirum review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Sapphirum ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like adult, spam, hacking etc.
- The publishers must not use ads on disapproved or illegal sites.
- The sites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not modify the ad codes.
- The publishers must not use bots, auto refreshing sites, proxies and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not use paid traffic.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
Popup, link and iframe
The publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal, EPESE, Wire transfer, Payoneer, Bitcoin and Webmoney.
- Instant approval
- Easy installation
- This network works with large advertisers
- This ad network accepts traffic from download websites, torrents and doorways.
- The publishers would get fast and timely payments.
- The publishers can make extra revenue with the referral program.
- The publishers can track the performance and earnings real-time.
- Dedicated customer support
Sapphirum works well for all types of legit sites. The rates are competitive for European and Asian traffic. The publishers must test these ads for at least 2 days. It takes 2-3 days for ad optimization process. However the revenue depend on factors like quality of the traffic, niche, ads placement and visitor’s location. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshots. Hope this Sapphirum review help publishers to get started.