AdxFactory Review : CPC/CPM Online Advertising Network
Adxfactory is an online ad network based in India. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM and Pop. This ad network claims to serve more than 200 million unique users per day. It is a good alternative to Ninzaa ad network. Adxfactory review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Adxfactory ad network
The sites must not
- Host spam, child pornography, malware, viruses, spyware and adware content.
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Promote illegal activities
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Modify the ad code
- Use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Click on their own ads or ask others to do.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- XML feeds
- Display ads
- Pop ads : Pop-under, pop-over and pop-up catterfish.
- Video ads : Pre-roll, post-roll, text-ads and timelapse
- Intext ads
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The minimum payout is $100 when paid via PayPal. For wire transfer it is $5000.
- Hassle free signup process
- Easy approval
- Global coverage
- Competitive rates
- Multi advertising formats
- Clean and responsive ads
- Contextual ads
- The publishers would receive their payments on time.
A/303, Hendra Atamaram Arcade,
Rati Bandar road,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zip or pin code : 421202
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
AdxFactory works well for all types of sites. However the revenue depends on the advertiser campaign, ads placement, niche, quality of site, traffic and visitor location. This network is ideal for webmasters and mobile app owners. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment screenshot. Hope this AdxFactory review help publishers to get started.