AdsOptimal Review : Mobile Ad Network
AdsOptimal is a premium mobile ad network based in US. Launched in 2012 it is serving thousands of mobile publishers worldwide. The ads can fit any mobile device irrespective of template. This publisher program is great for mobile publishers to monetize their apps and sites. The revenue models of this mobile ad network are CPC, CPM and CPA. The commission is purely based on impressions basis. More than 100,000 sites are using this ad network. All the sites submitted for approval will get categorized as gold, silver and bronze according to quality. AdsOptimal review mobile sites before approving them.
Many publishers have declared AdsOptimal as the best alternative to Google Adsense but it is too early to conclude.
Requirements for sites or apps to join AdsOptimal ad network
- The sites must not host any objectionable content like adult or spam.
- Only site owners are eligible to apply for the publisher program.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to generate fake traffic.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must not click on their own ads or encourage others.
- The publishers must not use bots to manipulate clicks and impressions.
The publishers have access to the following ad formats : 360° virtual reality ads, page-level ads, inline ads, smart bottom ads and video ads.
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $50 when paid via PayPal and check.
The publishers can make 10% referral commission referring others. The publishers can share the referral links on social channels or mail potential users.
- This ad network is very much genuine.
- Easy approval and code installation process
- Premium advertisers
- The ads are fast loading and malware free.
- All the ads will adjust themselves without responsive layout.
- The ads could be optimized for both desktop and mobile traffic.
- The WordPress users can manage mobile ads using plugin.
- This network pay $5 for non premium sites as welcome bonus. For premium sites they pay $10. You would again get extra $5 once ad code get implemented.
- Referral program
- This ad network always pay its publishers on time.
AdsOptimal is a great source of income for mobile sites. This network is highly recommendable. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this AdsOptimal review help publishers to get started.
Join this mobile ad network and start making money