XtendAds is an online advertising network that connects advertisers and publishers worldwide. Headquartered in France it specializes in Web, In-App, Mobile and Pop traffic. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM, CPL and CPA. This network is serving 20 billion ad impressions daily and running 1000+ campaigns. It is a good alternative to Adtomatik and Adversal network. The technology behind ads is Real Time Bidding (RTB). XtendAds review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join XtendAds ad network
- There are no specific traffic restrictions for sites to join this ad network.
- The sites must not host pornographic content.
- The sites not host objectionable content like hacking, piracy etc.
- The sites must not had broken copyright laws.
- Don’t ever click on your own ads or incentivize others.
- Don’t use bots, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Don’t try to alter the ad code.
- Don’t overuse the ads on your sites.
Publishers have access to display adverts, pop ups and pop unders. The sizes of display advertising are as follows : 160×600, 728×90 and 300×250.
Publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The threshold payout is $20. The available payment options are PayPal and Skrill.
- Instant approval
- Targeted and optimized ad inventory
- Contextual and relevant ads
- Real time reporting system
- Global coverage of ads
- Publishers can filter ads based on their preferences.
- Publishers can use passbacks in case of unavailability of ads.
- Blogspot blogs can join this ad network
- Timely payment
- Dedicated support
- Low rates for Tier 3 traffic
Email : office@XtendAds.com
XtendAds works well for Tier 1 traffic sites. Publishers who tried this ad network can share their experiences in the comments section below. Hope this XtendAds review help publishers to get started.