Ads1k review : Pop up and pop under ad network
Ads1k is a pop-up/pop-under ad network launched in 2015. Located in Romania this network is working with reputed advertisers and potential publishers worldwide. Publishers earn more with pop ups and pop unders than display banners. The revenue models of this pop-up/pop-under ad network is CPM and CPI. It is a good alternative to ClickCPM ad network. Ads1k review sites before approving them.
Requirements of publishers to join Ads1k pop-up/pop-under ad network
- There are no minimum traffic requirements for sites to join this network.
- All types of sites can get accepted but the site must have legal content.
- Publishers must not alter the ad code.
- Publishers must not place ad codes on unapproved sites.
- Publishers must not use bots, auto refreshing software, PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
- Publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks or impressions.
Publishers get paid on request basis. That is you will get paid once you reach the minimum payout. The threshold payout is $10. The available payment options are PayPal, Payoneer and Check. To receive earning via check one must reach $50.
- Easy and fast approval : Hardly publishers get acceptance within 30 minutes.
- No traffic restrictions : Unlike other ad networks publishers don’t need to worry about traffic.
- Flexible payment terms
- Competitive CPM rates
- Low minimum payout
- Real time reporting system
- Referral program
- Dedicated support
Ads1k is a great program for all types of sites. The revenue depends on several factors like visitor’s location, niche, advertiser, source of traffic etc. But the rates are high for Tier 1 traffic. This pop up and pop under network claims that publishers can make $3 per 1000 unique impressions for US traffic. Hope this Ads1k review help publishers to get started.