CPMbase Review : CPC/CPM Online Advertising Network
CPMbase Review : Online Advertising Network
CPMbase is an online ad network based in Sweden. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Cpmonly ad network. CPMbase review sites before approving them. Generally they take 24-48 hours for the review process.
Requirements for publishers to join CPMbase ad network
The sites must not
- Host any objectionable content like pornography, spam, viruses, warez, adware, spyware and malware content.
- Have broken copyright laws.
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Click on their own ads or encourage others to do.
- Use bots, PTC sites, proxies, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
Note : The sites must receive adequate traffic to get approved.
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Best features of CPMbase ad network
- Global coverage
- 100% fill rate
- Competitive rates
- Multiple ad formats ( Display, Rich media, video, desktop, mobile and popunder )
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
- Blogspot users can’t join this ad network.
- Some publishers shared negative feedback about this ad network.
- Low rates for Asian traffic
E-Mail : [email protected]
CPMbase works well for sites, small or big. The rates are higher for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. Apart from visitor location, publishers must take care of quality content, ads placement and SEO. The best traffic you send to your sites, the more revenue you can earn. However, you can ask your dedicated account manager about optimization and conversions. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this CPMbase review help publishers to get started.
Join this CPC/CPM ad network and start making money