Advirte is an online ad network based in New Zealand. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC, CPM, CPA and CPI. It is a good alternative to CPMbase ad network. Advirte review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Advirte ad network
The sites must not
- Have broken copyright laws
- Host any objectionable content like spam, pornography, malware, spyware and adware.
- Promote illegal activities
- Contain warez or pirated material
The publishers must not
- Use bots, PTC sites, Hitleap, proxies, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- Click on their own ads or ask others to do.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions
- Create multiple accounts
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $50. The payment options are PayPal and check.
The publishers can boost their revenue by referring others. The commission rate is 10% when you refer an advertiser or a publisher.
Best Features Of Advirte Advetising Network
- Competitive rates
- Being a publisher you can use any number of ad units per page.
- The publishers can customise the ads according to their requirements.
- The publishers can filter their competitors ads.
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
Advirte works well for all types of sites, small or big. The rates depend on site niche, quality of site, advertiser campaign, ads placement and visitor location. The rates are comparatively high for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. However you can ask your dedicated account manager about rates. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Advirte review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- GlobalWide Media Review : Performance Based Network - Sep 21, 2017
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017