Many users might have seen Traffic Junky Ads on websites and blogs. Traffic Junky is an online ad network based in Canada. The revenue model of this network is CPM. This premium network mainly focuses on adult sites but they also accept forums, dating, gambling and gaming sites. This network is serving many top brands and publishers around the world since 2008. It is a great alternative to PlugRush ad network. Traffic Junky review sites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Requirements For Publishers To Join And Use Traffic Junky Ads
- This ad network strictly allows above 18 years older webmasters to join this network.
- The publishers must not use excessive advertising on their websites.
- This ad network doesn’t accept under construction or incomplete websites.
- Being a publisher, you must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not encourage others to click and view ads.
- The webmasters must not use bots or automated software to generate clicks automatically.
The publishers would get paid on weekly basis. The payment options are PayPal, Paxum, Wire transfer (US and Worldwide) and Firstchoice Pay. The minimum payouts for different payment options are as follows :
- PayPal – $100
- Paxum – $50
- Wire transfer (US & Worldwide) – $500
- Firstchoice Pay – $50
Only advertisers can use the Traffic Junky ads referral program. The commission rate is 10%.
Best Features Of Traffic Junky Ads
- Global coverage
- High fill rates
- Responsive ads : They can fit into any PC or gadget.
- The publishers can have access to multiple ad formats
- This network is offering competitive payouts to its publishers.
- The rates would be really high for premium sites.
- The dedicated account manager will be available all the time to support you.
- All the payments would be made on time.
Traffic Junky ads are ideal for all types of traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Traffic Junky ads review help publishers to get started.
Start making money with Traffic Junky ads
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.