TrafficForce is an online ad network based in Canada. This network is ideal for both selling and buying traffic. Here the traffic applies to web as well as mobile. Everything would be operated via bidding marketplace. It uses RTB technology to cater needs. The best part is they accept both small and large campaigns. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. Mostly publisher’s revenue would be calculated on CPM basis. It is a good alternative to Adoverlay ad network. TrafficForce review sites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Requirements for publishers to join and use TrafficForce ad network
- The websites must not have made for the advertising purpose. They must add value to the readers.
- The sites must not contain adult, hacking, malware, spyware and adware material.
- This ad network doesn’t accept under construction or incomplete sites.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to generate fake traffic.
- Being a publisher, you must not use excessive advertising on your website.
- This network doesn’t allow low traffic sites. Make sure that your website generate adequate traffic.
- The publishers must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not encourage users to click or view ads.
Best Features Of TrafficForce Ad Network
- This ad network ensures to deliver clean and secured ads.
- The publishers can track revenue and performance using real-time reporting system.
- The premium publishers can enjoy best rates.
- The users can see highly responsive ads.
- This network offers multiple ad formats.
- The publishers would always receive their earnings on time.
The publishers get paid on weekly, bi-weekly and bi-monthly basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal, Paxum, Wire transfer and Cheque.
1785 Turner Rd, Windsor,
Ontario, N8W 3J9
TrafficForce works well for all types of traffic. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this TrafficForce review help webmasters to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.