Oclickad is an online ad network based in UK. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to Adbuff ad network. Oclickad review sites of publishers before approving their accounts.
Requirements for publishers to join and use Oclickad ad network
- Make sure your site is fully functional. They don’t accept incomplete or broken sites.
- You must own the website. This ad network verifies the ownership of the website.
- The sites must be operational from at least 1 month.
- This ad network is serious about the copyright laws. The website must have unique and original content.
- The websites must not have made for the advertising purpose.
- This network doesn’t accept adult sites.
The publishers can have access to the following ad sizes of banner advertising :
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $50.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. You can earn 10% commission from the referred publishers when they earn and advertisers when they spend.
Best Features Of OclickAd ad network
- Global coverage : This network helps in monetizing traffic from every country.
- The publishers can use the same ad code on their all owned websites.
- High fill rates
- Timely payments : The publishers receive their earnings on time.
- User friendly interface
- The publishers can track their performances and earnings using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
OclickAd is ideal for monetizing both mobile and web traffic. The CPM rates ranges from $0.10 to $2. The publishers who have used this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this OclickAd review help webmasters to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.