Adbuff Review For Publishers
Adbuff is an online ad exchange network based in Canada. Many advertisers, publishers and ad networks are working with this network. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM and CPA. It is a good alternative to Adcash ad network. Adbuff review sites before approving them.
Requirements for publishers to join Adbuff network
The sites must
- Be in English
- Attract at least 2000 unique visitors per day. Majority of the traffic must come from USA, Canada, UK and Australia.
- Be active since 2 months.
The sites must not
- Host pornography, spam, malware, warez, adware and spyware content.
- Contain gambling or casino material
- Have broken copyright laws
- Have made for the advertising purpose
- Promote illegal activities
This ad network accepts
- Sites following best practices of web design
- Content-centric sites
- High quality content sites with great traffic.
The publishers must not
- Encourage others to click or view ads.
- Modify ad code
- Use more than 5 ad units per page.
Note : The publishers who violate the Adbuff policies may lose their accounts and earnings.
The publishers get paid on Net 45 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $100 if paid via PayPal and Payoneer and for Wire transfer it is $500.
Best Features of Adbuff network
- Clean ads
- Compatible with Google Adsense
- Competitive rates
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
- This ad network doesn’t accept Blogspot blogs.
- The rates are very low for Asian traffic.
Adbuff network claims that it is a best alternative to Adsense. The rates are comparatively high for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The revenue depends on the site niche, ads placement, advertiser campaign and visitors location. The publishers who have tried this network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Adbuff review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.