How To Make Money With Payoneer Refer A Friend Program
Payoneer is providing online money transfer and E-commerce payment services worldwide. It is one of the best PayPal alternative. But, the problem is PayPal is not offering any referral program for its publishers. Where as Payoneer is encouraging publishers to make decent income by referring publishers. This network is serving thousands of agencies, advertisers, Internet marketers, publishers and freelancers since 2006. Being a registered user you can make money with Payoneer Refer A Friend program.
- It is available in more than 200 countries.
- 2000+ partners
- 150 currencies
- 365/24/7 Dedicated support
Requirements for users to join Payoneer Refer A Friend program
- Only registered users can participate in this program.
- You must not refer existing users as multiple accounts are not allowed.
- This program is not for Turkish residents.
- The referred user must use your referral link to join otherwise it is not counted.
How to earn money with Refer A Friend Program?
The registered users can straightaway share referral link on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to refer people. You can also mail the link to your friends. If someone signed up through your referral link and earn $100, you get $25 out of it. At the same time your referred member could also earn $25.
- The publishers can make extra money referring others without disturbing your work.
- You don’t need a website or blog to promote referral link.
- You can promote your link from your account dashboard itself.
- Your account would be credited with $25 within 24 hours after your referral makes $100.
- You can track performance and revenue real time.
For best tips for using the refer a friend program please read this blog post.
Payoneer Refer A Friend is a great program to make money. The published who have tried this program can share their experiences below. Hope this Payoneer Refer A Friend article help users to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.