ActiveRevenue is a self-serve ad network based in Israel. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM and CPA. It is a good alternative to Wingoads ad network. ActiveRevenue review sites of publishers before approving their accounts. Generally they take 1 day for the review process.
Requirements for publishers to join and use ActiveRevenue network
The websites must not contain
- Child pornography content
- Malware, Adware and Spyware material
- Excessive advertising
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to manipulate traffic.
- Use bots, proxies, PTC sites, auto refreshing sites and traffic exchanges to generate fake traffic.
- Have broken copyright laws
- Click on their own ads
- Encourage others to click or view ads.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Banner ads : The publishers can use all types of standard sizes.
- Native ads
- Popunder ads
- Search ads
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer and Wire transfer.
This network is not offering any referral program for its publishers.
Best Features Of ActiveRevenue Network
- Global coverage
- XML feeds
- Relevant ads
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- User friendly interface
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
ActiveRevenue works for all types of legit sites. However the revenue depends on quality of site, niche, traffic and visitor location. The rates are comparatively high for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. Being a publisher you get paid for every valid click. You must also give a try as an advertiser. The publishers who have used this network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this ActiveRevenue review help publishers to get started.