PopMuch is a pop under advertising network working with advertisers and publishers worldwide. This ad network claims to deliver 10+ billion views per month. The best part is it accepts global traffic. The revenue model of this ad network is CPV. It is a good alternative to KillerPops pop network. PopMuch review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join PopMuch Popunder ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for sites to join this ad network.
- This ad network accepts all types of sites. Even they accept adult sites. The only thing is the site must have legal content.
- The site must not host illegitimate content like hacking, gambling, spam etc. The publishers must not generate traffic from these types of sites too.
- The sites must not had broken the copyright laws.
- The publishers must not use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions. They shouldn’t incentivize others to click on ads.
- The publishers must not modify the ad code.
- The publishers must use 1 ad code per page.
Note : The publishers who caught guilty will get banned from this network.
The publishers get paid on Net 7 basis. The threshold payout is $10. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
- Pop under ads fetch you more revenue when compared to mainstream advertising.
- No traffic restrictions
- Flexible payment terms
- Low minimum payout
PopMuch works for all type of sites, big or small. This ad network approves the sites as long as the content is legal. The rates depend on the visitor’s location, niche, time of visit and quality of traffic. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this PopMuch review help publishers to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.