Spillads is one of the premium pop under ad network. The revenue model of this network is CPM. It is a good alternative to Popmuch network. The publishers get offers based on the bidding system. There are attractive offers for advertisers too. This pop under network considers the quality traffic. The best traffic you generate, the more income you can make. Spillads review sites before approving them.
Requirements for sites to join Spillads pop under ad network
- There are no specific traffic requirements for publishers to join this network.
- This pop under ad network doesn’t accept adult sites.
- This network all types of sites which comply with its policies.
- All the sites must have custom domains to join this network.
The publishers get paid on request basis. Generally they receive earnings daily or weekly. The threshold payout is $5. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
- Publishers can generate more revenue with pop under advertising compared to display banners.
- The sites get instant approval unlike other ad networks. There is no need to wait for hours or days.
- 100% fill rates
- High CPM rates : This ad network ensures to deliver best ads in terms of prices.
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support : All approved publishers get assigned to dedicated account managers.
- Minimum Deposit $10
- High Volumes Available
- Affordable Bidding Across all Geos
- Amazing Results
- Fast Campaign Approval
PO Box 24596
Email: [email protected]
Skype – aidangignac
Spillads works for all types of sites. The publishers must give it a try to this pop under network. All they have to do is send quality traffic and everything would be taken care. The publishers who had tried this ad network can share their experiences below. Hope this Spillads review help publishers to get started.
Latest posts by Suresh (see all)
- GlobalWide Media Review : Performance Based Network - Sep 21, 2017
- Twik.Pw Review : URL Shortening Network For Publishers - Sep 19, 2017
- Interview With Giorgi, Founder Of AdsWikia – Popular Review Website - Sep 19, 2017