Wannads is an affiliate network based in Spain. Launched in 2012, this network is serving publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPI and Offerwall. So, the revenue is not based on clicks and impressions. The users must take action like signup or downloading an app. This affiliate network is ideal for publishers who are ready to monetize sites/apps/games. It is a great alternative to AdJo network. Wannads review sites/apps/games of publishers before approving their accounts.
Requirements For Publishers To Join And Use Wannads CPA Affiliate Network
- The publishers must not use bots, proxies, traffic exchanges and PTC sites to generate traffic.
- The publishers must not create multiple accounts.
- The publishers must not offer gifts or money to others for completing tasks.
- The sites or apps must not host any objectionable content.
- Being a publisher you must not complete the offers on your own.
- Offer Wall : The publishers can monetize their sites or apps or games using this tool. When a user completes the task like signing up for a service, downloading a game or watching a video, publisher earn credits.
- Notifier : This tool is a add-on to the Offer Wall.
- Campaign Feed : The publishers can select the campaigns and customise their appearance.
The publishers get paid on Net 0 and Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $150. The payment options are PayPal and wire transfer.
Best Features Of Wannads Network
- Best rates and flexible payment terms for top publishers
- Timely payments
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : email@example.com
Wannads works well for all types of mobile apps, sites and games. The publishers who have used this CPA network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this Wannads review help publishers to get started.