CPA Guild is one of the leading affiliate networks in US. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPS and CPL. Unlike the cases of CPC and CPM models, the commissions are purely based on conversions. The publishers can promote offers via websites, E-Mails, Search or co-registration. It is a great alternative to Admitad CPA network. CPA Guild review applications of publishers before approving their accounts. Generally they may ask you few things like your previous affiliate experience, traffic and strategies to promote offers.
Requirements For Publishers To Join And Use CPA Guild Affiliate Network
- The sites or newsletters must not contain adult, spam, malware, adware and spyware material.
- The affiliates must not offer gifts or money to users for completing tasks.
- The websites must not have broken copyright laws.
- The publishers must not spam aggressively on social networks or forums.
- Being an affiliate, you must not promote offers on auction websites like Amazon.
The publishers would get paid on Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $100. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
Best Features Of CPA Guild
- Exclusive Offers : The publishers can have access to wide range of offers like sweepstakes, shopping, finance, games and many more.
- Pool of leading brands and advertisers
- Competitive Commissions
- Best rates for premium publishers
- Referral Program : The affiliates can also earn extra commissions by referring others to this CPA network. The rate of commission is 5%.
- Timely payments : The publishers would always receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support ( E-Mail and Skype )
Email : [email protected]
CPA Guild works well for US, UK, Canada, Australia and European traffic. The publishers who have used this CPA affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this CPA Guild review help publishers to get started.
Join this CPA affiliate network and start making money
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.