We are going to talk about the Godaddy affiliate program in this post.
We bet that there would be no site owner or blogger who haven’t heard about the GoDaddy.
But, are you a novice here? Don’t worry. We would give a brief introduction of this company.
The GoDaddy is one of the most trusted and reliable domain registrar and hosting company.
Are you interested in GoDaddy web hosting? If yes, then you can read the GoDaddy web hosting review by Quicksprout.
The Godaddy affiliate program allows you to earn money by promoting their wide range of products.
What Are The Requirements To Join The GoDaddy Affiliate Program?
- The affiliates should have websites or blogs to join this program.
- Being an affiliate, you shouldn’t host any objectionable content on your websites.
- You shouldn’t run PPC campaigns with the ‘GoDaddy’ keywords.
- The incentivized traffic is not allowed.
How To Join GoDaddy Affiliate Program?
To become a GoDaddy affiliate, visit https://www.godaddy.com/affiliate-programs and press Join now.
The affiliate program is managed by CJ.com a.k.a. Commission Junction.
Once approved, you can have access to wide range of products for promotions.
You can get hundreds of affiliate text links and banners, where you can use them to refer people.
How Can The Affiliates Promote GoDaddy?
There are many ways to promote GoDaddy. Have a look at some of them:
- You can copy and paste the code in your websites or blogs to show the GoDaddy banners.
- Write few articles about the GoDaddy products and embed your affiliate links.
- Many successful YouTubers are promoting GoDaddy through their channels. You can do it too if you own a channel.
- The social media is a best fit to promote GoDaddy. Many influencers are earning decent commissions promoting GoDaddy.
- You can copy and paste the GoDaddy code in the Email and send to your friends.
- If you are a blogger and have a good number of subscribers, then let them know about the GoDaddy products through newsletters.
Pro Tip: You can have a higher conversion rate with GoDaddy if your site’s content is impressive and attracts decent traffic.
To get the GoDaddy affiliate link, Click on Get Links as shown in the image below:
What Are The GoDaddy Affiliate Commission Rates?
We know that everyone will be eager to know how much does GoDaddy pay affiliates.
As we said before, there are many different products open to promotions.
The affiliate commission part is somewhat tricky because GoDaddy keep on changing products.
Being an affiliate, you can earn commission up to 15% depending on the product you choose.
The GoDaddy affiliate program commission rate of the domain registration is 10%.
Why Should Someone Join As A GoDaddy Affiliate?
- Being an affiliate, you will be working with the trustworthy and leading domain registrar. The GoDaddy is providing services to more than 17 million users worldwide and over 73 million domain names were registered.
- The cookie period is 45 days. When someone clicks on your GoDaddy affiliate link and comes back within 45 days to take action, then you will receive commission.
- Being a qualified affiliate, you can receive the promotional offers and coupons that you need to share with your referrals.
What Are The Cons?
- Unlike other affiliate programs, the affiliate commission rate is very low.
- The GoDaddy keeps on changing the products in the affiliate program. Earlier GoDaddy stopped the affiliate program and again started working on it. They are working with the Commission Junction.
How Can You Receive The GoDaddy Affiliate Payout?
The minimum affiliate payout is $5o and will be paid on the monthly basis. The payment options are Payoneer and Direct deposit.
Note: The payment methods are tend to change.
What Are The Alternatives Of The GoDaddy Affiliate Program?
- Bluehost Affiliate Program
- Hostgator Affiliate Program
- Hostinger Affiliate Program
- Siteground Affiliate Program
- Namecheap Affiliate Program
What Is The Final Conclusion? – Is GoDaddy Affiliate Program Worthy?
The affiliate commission rates are not great. However, you can give a try to it as it helps in boosting your revenue.
Have you worked as a GoDaddy affiliate? If yes, then share your working experiences.
One should use GoDaddy affiliate program along with other web hosting affiliate programs too.
Hope this GoDaddy affiliate review help the people while getting started.