I am going to talk about the ThemeIsle affiliate program in this post. But, let me tell a few things about the ThemeIsle first. Many WordPress users are using their themes and plugins. Being an affiliate, you can earn cash by referring the people. When someone clicks on your link and purchases a theme or a plugin, you get paid. Is it not cool? This affiliate program is being managed by the Shareasale. If you are interested to join the other affiliate programs, then here is the link.
How Can You Join The ThemeIsle Affiliate Program?
To join this affiliate program, go to this page, fill all the fields and submit. They will review your account and let you know the approval status through E-Mail. Once you get approval, you can start promoting the ThemeIsle.
How Can You Promote The ThemeIsle?
You can promote the ThemeIsle in the following ways :
- If you are a blogger, then write a blog post and share with your friends.
- You can share the affiliate link on your social accounts.
- If you have a YouTube channel, then create a video and leave the link in the description.
- You can place the banners or text links on your website.
- If you have a list, then send E-Mails to your subscribers.
Please note that they will not accept the coupon sites.
How Much Can You Earn?
You can earn 55% commission per sale. The more people you refer, the more cash you can earn.
How Can You Get Paid?
You must reach at least $50 to receive the payment. The payment options are the check, direct deposit, Wire transfer and Payoneer. You can receive the payout every month.
What Are The Best Features Of The ThemeIsle Affiliate Program?
- 60 days cookie : You will get paid when someone clicks your link, comes back within 60 days and purchases.
- You will get the best commissions.
- You can track your performance in the real time.
- The payments will be made on time.
What Is The Final Conclusion?
One must join the ThemeIsle affiliate program to earn the real cash. If you had worked as an affiliate, then please share your experiences. Hope this article help people to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.