GripMob is a mobile affiliate network serving publishers and advertisers worldwide. The revenue models of this mobile affiliate network are CPA, CPL, CPS and CPI. It is a great alternative to FurtherMobi affiliate network. GripMob doesn’t review websites and apps of publishers. Your account is approved instantly. However, the publisher must comply with the terms and conditions.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use GripMob Mobile Affiliate Network
- Being an affiliate you must not offer gifts or money to users for completing tasks.
- The publishers must not create multiple accounts.
- The websites must not use bots, proxies, auto refreshing sites, PTC sites and traffic exchanges to send fake traffic.
- The mobile apps or websites must not host any objectionable content like child pornography, spam, malware, spyware and adware.
- This mobile affiliate network may accept adult traffic but there are few rules. You may ask your dedicated affiliate manager for details.
The publishers can access to the following verticals :
GripMob Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 7, Net 15 and Net 30 basis. The minimum payout is $50 when paid on Net 30 basis and $300 for Net 15 basis. For Net 30 mode the threshold payout is $500. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this mobile affiliate network. The rate of commission is 3%.
Best Features Of GripMob Mobile Affiliate Network
- 100+ Exclusive offers
- Best rewards for top publishers
- Competitive commissions
- Referral bonus
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated affiliate manager support
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
GripMob is an ideal network to monetize mobile apps, games and websites. The publishers who had tried this mobile affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this GripMob review help publishers to get started.