C3PA (CyTripia) is an affiliate network based in Ukraine. The revenue models of this network are CPA, CPI, CPL and CPS. It is a great alternative to Trafxa network. C3PA review apps or websites of publishers before approving their accounts. This network is ideal for both desktop and mobile traffic. They will approve your account based on your affiliate marketing experience and promotional strategies.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join And Use C3PA Affiliate Network
- The publishers must neither complete tasks on their own nor encourage affiliates to do.
- The publishers must not have multiple accounts.
- The websites or apps must not host any objectionable content like adult, spam, malware, adware and spyware.
- The publishers must not use bots, PTC websites, traffic exchanges and auto refreshing sites to generate fake traffic.
The publishers can have access to the following verticals:
- Forex or Binary offers
- Gifts / Contests
- Mobile Installs / Downloads / Utilities
C3PA Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 7, Net 15 and Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Payoneer and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $15.
Best Features Of C3PA Affiliate Network
- 100+ Exclusive offers
- Competitive commissions
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Timely payments : The affiliates can receive their earnings on time.
- Dedicated support
Address: Geneva Place, Waterfront Drive, Road Town, British Virgin Islands
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
C3PA converts well for UK, AU, NZ, CA, Nordic, GCC and CIS offers. It applies to advertisers too. This network’s first priority is email newsletters and display when it comes to traffic. However you need to discuss with your dedicated manager about offers, rates and promotional strategies. The publishers who had tried this affiliate network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this C3PA review help publishers to get started.