Many site owners, agencies and small businesses across the world use WebCEO tools for SEO projects. You can make money with WebCEO affiliate program. WebCEO offers 4 types of plans : Startup, Corporate, Agency fixed and Agency unlimited. You’ll earn commission when someone buys a subscription from your affiliate link. WebCEO claims that you’ll receive $81 commission per sale. The more customers you refer to WebCEO, the more revenue you can earn.
How To Promote WebCEO?
The affiliates can use the following methods to promote WebCEO :
- Creatives : You can have access to direct partner link, partner link with affiliate id and banners (Web CEO and Web CEO Online). The direct partner link without tracking id is used to place on your website. For using this link you need to verify the website. While coming to partner link, it is used in sending newsletters to track visitors. The banners are categorised into Web CEO and Web CEO online. You can place banners on your website to grab customers.
- Blog post : Write a review about Web CEO and place your affiliate link within the article.
- Make an YouTube video about WebCEO and leave your referral link in the description below.
- Share your referral link on your social profiles like Facebook and Twitter.
Note : Please remember that you are not allowed to run PPC campaigns.
Payment Info For WebCEO Affiliates
WebCEO pay its publishers on Net 30 basis. You need to reach at least $29 to receive payment. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. However, you need to have at least $10000 fund in your account to receive via Wire transfer.
Best Features Of WebCEO Affiliate Program
- 365 days cookie
- Direct links
- Wide range of promotional banners
- Fast and timely payments
- Flat commissions
- Real-time tracking of visits, conversions, referrals and revenue
- Dedicated support
E-Mail : [email protected] !
One must give a try to WebCEO affiliate program to earn decent income. The WebCEO affiliates can share their experiences below. Hope this WebCEO affiliate program review help affiliates to get started.
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that may or may not receive the compensation from the companies whose products we review. Some posts in this website contain affiliate links. We test each program or network thoroughly and give high marks to only the very best. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.